Sir Ducksalot Sir Ducksalot

Kick ass

This is funny as hell... Everyone should watch it at least once... Or five times...

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

Flawless

You just keep out doing yourself and I have no idea how you manage to pump out these awesome cartoons so fast!

I absolutly love the channel surfing sim in this one... And all the easter eggs... Kick ass dude.

Wheelchair Boy Wheelchair Boy

Take the time

Man, you NEED to take the time to draw a dog on rollerskates. This was a pain in the ass to watch cause the audio was tearing my headphones apart, and the non-animated stickmen really didn't help set the mood or pace. I donno if your gay or not really. The kid in the wheelchair SOUNDS really gay, but has a "I hate homos" bumper sticker, and he shoots a rainbow ray gun or something.

World Table Tennis 2.0 World Table Tennis 2.0

I was told it was the most realistic game ever. So how come the paddles don't swing? You should have made the mouse the main controller dude, cause honestly using the arrow keys and scrolling at the speed it did, it didn't really feel like ping pong at all. Nice graphics though.

I donno why you mentioned a tribute to animators, when there was clearly no animation involved in this game.

BazzMann responds:

True say, I guess... but I was only trying to sell my product! I didn't expect such a media backlash! Anyway, the paddles DID swing, but I deleted the frames just before exporting, to test something, and I forgot to put them in again. Oops...! Well, thanks for the nice review!

Wheel Chair Cliffdiving Wheel Chair Cliffdiving

Woohoo

Man... That was fun.

I played it like, 10 times at least before I stopped laughing my ass off, I was still laughing however. Awesome game. Me and a friend were talking about this sort of thing (But out of an airplane) just the other day.

Flight7500 Flight7500

Well I like it

Hmm

Looks like Masterdevil/Lavaimp is a real asshole. How many people is he pestering? Well anyway, I like this flight sim, never seen one in Flash before, the sound is excellent and not annoying, and Masterdevil is a Eurofag with no submissions of his own.