World Table Tennis 2.0 World Table Tennis 2.0

I was told it was the most realistic game ever. So how come the paddles don't swing? You should have made the mouse the main controller dude, cause honestly using the arrow keys and scrolling at the speed it did, it didn't really feel like ping pong at all. Nice graphics though.

I donno why you mentioned a tribute to animators, when there was clearly no animation involved in this game.

BazzMann responds:

True say, I guess... but I was only trying to sell my product! I didn't expect such a media backlash! Anyway, the paddles DID swing, but I deleted the frames just before exporting, to test something, and I forgot to put them in again. Oops...! Well, thanks for the nice review!

Wheel Chair Cliffdiving Wheel Chair Cliffdiving

Woohoo

Man... That was fun.

I played it like, 10 times at least before I stopped laughing my ass off, I was still laughing however. Awesome game. Me and a friend were talking about this sort of thing (But out of an airplane) just the other day.

Flight7500 Flight7500

Well I like it

Hmm

Looks like Masterdevil/Lavaimp is a real asshole. How many people is he pestering? Well anyway, I like this flight sim, never seen one in Flash before, the sound is excellent and not annoying, and Masterdevil is a Eurofag with no submissions of his own.

Hit Baseballs Hit Baseballs

This rules

What an awesome game. I found it not only had great animation, but it was super fun too.

Real Illusions Real Illusions

Um...

I really don't understand how you can take credit for this. It's the same as me making a 'game' where I take pictures of dead bodies from Rotten and made a button to change the picture. Plus anything that my grandmother used to show me as a 5 year old prolly isn't gonna fly on Newgrounds.

Cretin responds:

Actually if you had made a movie and submitted it, Interactive Movie is classafied as a game you tit. Hey look its flyin buddy. And i think your the only sick person who would go on rotten.com and metion it.

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

Bizzar

What the hell are those square things? I see them everywhere... Weird music, and weird looking square things make this good. You took a simple concept and made it more then fun to play.